Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome

Hey, this is the (next) official blog of the man known as Disco 3:16. I've blogged before on Yahoo 360 and MySpace, but I've decided to put up a blog here for a change. Will this be any different? Will I keep posting here? Will I keep asking questions?

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I live in the Milwaukee area, I work as a helpdesk technician for a chain of retail stores, I write Daria fanfiction (a 4-time Bootie Award Winner!), and I like TNA Wrestling and the Pet Shop Boys, Sergio Leone and MST3K. I'm also single, as I have been for over 27 years combined of my over 28 years of life.

As you might gather from my posts here, I'm pretty open about my life (despite hiding behind this alias), pretty insecure, somewhat depressive, and have a self-depricating sense of humor. Balance that out with my laid-back demeanor and easygoing personality, I dare you. My ambition is to make my living making music or writing or something like that. Whether I can or not is an unknown at this point.

Anyway, I figure this will be my place to talk about myself, my works, my plans, and whatever else comes to mind. Hang on and enjoy the ride. Or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment