Sunday, April 12, 2009

Goings on

Well, since tonight was fairly boring at work, I did what I've been doing lately when I don't have a good story-writing kick going and worked on the Daria Wiki. Got orphaned pages (pages no other page links to) down under 100. It'll probably never get to zero, but I figure I'll do what I can. Links without a page are down under 1150. I'd really like to get them under 1000 at least. Now at 129 with two pages linking to them, including 10 with three or more. I could probably fill them in if I read the LLH stuff, but hey, I'm only one guy. If anyone's interested, the 10 most wanted are:

Grace ‎(5 links) (actually two different Graces)
Penny Lane LLH ‎(4 links)
Tiger Cruise ‎(3 links)
Department of Magical Affairs ‎(3 links)
Chris Series ‎(3 links)
Mr. Veggie ‎(3 links)
Lawndale, CT Continuum ‎(3 links)
Tammy ‎(3 links)
A Cynical Shade of Green ‎(3 links)
AP McIntyre ‎(3 links)

In other news, there's this girl I'm hanging out with. She's separated from her husband with a divorce impending, so I've got my eyes peeled for issues but otherwise enjoying whatever happens. I took her out to Karaoke, which she dug. She lost her job, which sucks for her, but she's got other stuff lined up. She plays Magic, which is cool. I haven't played since I got down to Mil-town until last week. I left my binder up north, so I'll get that when I come up next weekend.

NCAA championship game sucked. I was hoping Michigan State would keep it interesting. Or, you know, show up.

That's about it. Everything else is just so much talk and so little action. Kind of sums up my life down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment